Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Director of R&D
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer team member. Our R&D team is filled with diverse individuals who are smart, successful and love what they do. An Engineer with our company will be a key member of the R&D team and be actively developing our product to help shape the healthcare future. We are looking for a candidate that will be passionate about creating great software in a collaborative, agile environment and able to demonstrate the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Design and build software using .NET technologies in AWS
- Actively participate as a member of the development team helping deliver the highest quality products.
- Play a significant role in designing and shaping the architecture of our code base.
- Work closely with fellow engineers and product owners to help create high-quality software.
- Create and execute problem solving strategies.
- Junior or Senior Engineer (Experience in the medical field is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience preferred with .NET, ASP.MVC, C#, Entity Framework (EF), SQL, AWS, web based development, and service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Comfortable with Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
- Quick learner with high attention to detail, adaptable to change.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative personality with a solid work ethic and initiative, requiring minimal direction.
- Passionate team member who is eager build great software.