Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP Product and Technology
Location: Madison, WI
We’re looking for a Product Manager to provide overall vision, process and product strategies. The ideal candidate will have a history of success in growing new and existing product lines, designing and delivery products that meets our customers’ needs. This candidate will combine strategic thinking, exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage complex initiatives with the team. Working closely with our customers, business partners, engineering, marketing and sales, the product manager will drive the growth and scope of our product road-map as well as guide the release of new products, initial delivery models and enhancements within NDSC’s product suite.
• Define the vision of new product capabilities while taking feedback from our customers and internal teams.
• Create a strong infrastructure for NDSC to deliver new product to the market.
• Work closely with development to ensure the successful release of products.
• Represent the needs of the customer by defining and prioritizing product requirements.
• Work closely with all internal departments on the go-to-market process to ensure the successful release of new products.
• Develop product road-maps to guide our future strategy in product development.
• Assist in the sales process for newer product initiatives.
• Push our current product set to include higher value added features for our customers.
• 2+ years’ experience as a product manager, healthcare experience preferred
• Prior experience in a technical / product leadership position
• College or University degree