Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote – Telecommute
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to distill complex business and clinical product strategies and clinical challenges into compelling, audience specific messaging and specific strategies to maximize market capture. Working across our organization and with our customers, the Product Marketing Manager will create and manage NDSC’s market facing messaging for our products, linking clinical and financial outcomes to product capability.
• Develop and manage go to market strategies for the company’s product
• Develop and articulate product value proposition linking input from published studies, customer data, market surveys and studies, webinars in the form of strategy briefs, power-point decks, specifications and other work products as needed.
• Drive customer engagement through user groups, surveys etc. Ensure product messaging is consistent through technical and customer support teams.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders, including sales about our product features, benefits and advantages..
• Act as NDSC representative to industry forums, advocacy groups, and other organizations to advocate and inform product strategy, identify potential use cases, new markets etc.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar, healthcare experience preferred
• Prior experience in a marketing/technical/product leadership position
• College or University degree