Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Vice President of Product and Technology
Location: Madison Office
National Decision Support Company is currently seeking a Director of Clinical Decision Support Services to lead our new Enhanced Services team. The ideal candidate should have previous management experience in a project-driven, customer-facing team such as consulting or project management including experience with business development. The ideal candidate should also have worked at new, growing company previously and understands how to navigate a dynamic start-up environment to grow and mature their team.
This team will offer our customers additional help beyond with their decision support initiatives by direct engagement with customer leadership and project stakeholders, measurement and analysis of current state using both NDSC and Epic analytics tools, training and build support, advising on change management and project engagement, and monitoring of outcomes. The team will consist of Clinical Decision Support Services Specialists experienced in CareSelect and Epic products.
- Sales will own lead generation and initial contacts, but this role will work with potential customers to close sales
- Define the scope of work as part of sales and contracting
- Identify new business opportunities with team’s existing customers
Management and Leadership
- Developing the hiring strategy and onboarding process for the CDS services team
- Lead team to develop best practices, processes, and knowledge base to ensure success for our customers
- Manage relationships with customer leadership to ensure customer happiness
- 5+ years experience with consulting, implementation, or project management roles in Healthcare and Healthcare IT.
- Previous experience in a management or director role within a customer-facing group.
- Sales/Business development experience
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to work with minimal oversight in fast-changing environment
- 5+ years experience with leading consulting, implementation, or project management teams in Healthcare and Healthcare IT
- Previous management experience at a start-up or small company
- Epic certification in a clinical application and/or experience as part of an Epic project team