CareSelect Imaging is a decision support solution for health systems that want to leverage their EHR to develop an enterprise-wide standard of care for advanced imaging and comply with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act.
Reduce Care Variation and Improve Order Appropriateness
Establish a standard of care for the ordering of advanced imaging across the enterprise.
Promote imaging appropriateness and align with imaging quality and safety programs.
Deliver guidance at the point of order to maximize the impact of decision support interventions.
Automate burdensome prior-authorization workflows and leverage consultation data to achieve "Gold Card" status.
Enable compliance with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act and other quality programs.
Inform Care Decisions with the Latest Advances in Clinical Research
Driven by comprehensive & relevant criteria sets
- CareSelect Imaging leverages criteria authored and updated by leading medical specialty societies including the American College of Radiology’s Appropriateness Criteria® (ACRselect).
- Specialty-specific criteria enables precision ordering for cardiology, oncology, and nuclear medicine.
- Robust pediatric criteria minimizes pediatric radiation exposure and improves outcomes.
Integrated into your existing EHR ordering workflow
- As a flexible, EHR integrated decision support solution, CareSelect Imaging can be tailored and localized to your practice environment.
- Because decision support interventions are performed in real-time, care decisions are informed by the latest standards in care.
- With streamlined ordering workflows, clicks are minimized to reduce impact on providers.
- AI enabled workflows predict relevant indications to streamline provider ordering
Services & Analytics
- Identifies where precision advisories will have largest impact with lightest effect to the practice.
- Provides the framework to quantify efficacy via financial and clinical impact.
- Benchmarks imaging appropriateness and provider ordering patterns linked to legislative requirements, value-based payment models, and institutional-wide quality improvement initiatives.
- Targets provider/provider populations that consistently deviate from guidelines.
Fully Qualified Clinical Decision Support Mechanism
- CareSelect Imaging is fully qualified by CMS for use under the AUC consultation requirement of the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA).
- Comprehensive coverage of the Priority Clinical Areas (PCAs) minimize provider risk of “Outlier” status.
- Eligible for use under the Medicare Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a high-weight improvement activity.
Schedule a Demo
CareSelect Imaging - Additional Resources
You May Also Be Interested In
AI Enabled Indication Selection
Leverage CareSelect Imaging with Artificial Intelligence to improve the indication selection workflow.
Patient Blood Management
Learn about our complete Patient Blood Management solution.
Enable the laboratory to drive the transition to high-value care.
Services & Analytics
Discover the hidden costs of low-value care and establish a data-driven culture of performance improvement built on robust services and analytics.
- Large outpatient health system decrease in low utility imaging orders