Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote – Telecommute
National Decision Support Company is an early stage healthcare IT company specializing in the delivery of Clinical Decision Support content to health care organizations, radiology practices and health plans. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager will promote the Company’s success, vision, products and culture to both internal and external stakeholders through effective go to marketing strategies, by using compelling, creative and impactful product and promotional materials linking the companies offering to clinical, financial and regulatory outcomes.
You will develop and articulate a brand narrative, and associated communications strategies focused on healthcare providers, health plans and payers. Whether delivered internally or externally, the Marketing Manager drives/leads all communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
• Develop and instill effective and coordinated go to market processes and tools
• Create and Manage editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the company’s resources.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services. Ability to articulate complex concepts into simple, understandable terms for healthcare professionals
• Develop a complete marketing program to include creative development, content generation, public relations, co marketing, trade shows etc.
• Generate regular blog posts/white paper/success stories.
• Participate and represent the company in industry forums, customer demos, events etc.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar, healthcare experience preferred
• Prior experience in a marketing/technical/product leadership position
• College or University degree