Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote – Telecommute
National Decision Support Company is healthcare IT company specializing in the delivery of Clinical Decision Support content to health care organizations, radiology practices and health plans. We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team.
The marketing manager will have a track record of developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, including demand creation, public relations, and the creation and management of compelling marketing materials designed to support the company’s strategies.
This role requires an in depth understanding of the forces that shape healthcare delivery and the associated, regulatory, compliance and cost pressure.
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans related to the company’s products and services.
- Develop and curate a brand narrative, and associated communications strategies focused on healthcare providers, health plans and payers. Whether delivered internally or externally, the Marketing Manager drives/leads all communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Through a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services articulate complex concepts into simple, understandable terms for healthcare professionals, and all internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar, healthcare experience preferred
- Prior experience in a marketing/technical/product leadership position
- College or University degree