Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Location: Remote – Telecommute
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking a Product Manager. The product manager is an integral part of the company’s product planning, development and go to market processes.
Through communication with clients, industry leaders, and an in-depth understanding of the regulatory and financial challenges that healthcare providers face; the product manager will drive the product strategy from idea to realization.
The product manager must bring a proven track record in leading product strategy, and the ability to act independently, articulate the company strategy to stakeholders and reflect the company’s strategic vision through product strategy.
- Lead the process to develop products from concept to deliverable.
- Develop and articulate product value the form of strategy briefs, power-point decks, specifications and other work products as needed.
- Coordinate all stakeholders in the process through cross functional collaboration, status updates, planning sessions etc.
- Bring an in depth understanding of the financial, regulatory and clinical challenges healthcare providers face
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in the healthcare industry
- Prior experience in a marketing/technical/product leadership position
- College or University degree