Job Type: Full-Time – Internship
Reports to: Implementation Manager
Location: Madison, WI
We’re looking for enthusiastic and professional candidates for an internship to assist our implementation team with project coordination. In the role, you’ll have the opportunity to support healthcare organizations as they implement our clinical decision support software. Qualified candidates will be well organized, show strong attention to detail, and have enthusiasm for improving healthcare delivery for our clients and their patients.
- Support NDSC project managers in coordinating multiple concurrent projects
- Prepare key project documents and deliverables for customers
- Help to report and monitor the status of implementation projects
- Assist with data analysis and reviewing customer metrics
- Contribute new ideas to improve the tools and processes used by our install team
- 3+ years of college education (Business, Communications, or STEM majors preferred)
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications. MS Excel proficiency preferred.