Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking an individual to join our technical support team and provide excellent support in solving our customers’ technical challenges. This includes working with NDSC customers during sales, implementation, and post-live phases. This team will work together with the implementation, customer success, and R&D teams in all aspects to achieve great outcomes for our customers.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, where tasks could be outside of the core function. This position will provide the successful candidate with personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company with disruptive technology.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Work with internal team and customers to understand product goals and help overcome technical challenges
- Work together with NDSC project managers and customers to address technical challenges
- Work with internal team and customers to improve product integration and resolve technical issues
- Assess content upgrade and product-enhancement processes and create tools to increase implementation efficiencies
- Initiate development tasks to achieve customer satisfaction and process efficiency
- Identify areas of improvement and assist in creating and implementing solutions
Minimum Qualifications :
- 1+ years’ experience in technical / services position, healthcare experience preferred
- Knowledge of, or experience using SQL
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a technical or science related discipline
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize work and escalate for help when needed to meet timeline and quality expectations.
About Us: National Decision Support Company is a rapidly growing healthcare IT software company who is passionate about making healthcare smarter. Our solutions help providers make educated decisions that improve patient care and evaluate cost effectiveness. We have a start-up atmosphere and a youthful mentality with market demand and stability that exceeds our age. Our customers include some of the most prestigious hospitals in the country with current expansion into Europe.
- Technical Services: 1 year