Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Location: Remote or Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company is currently seeking a Vice President of Clinical Decision Support Services to lead our new enhanced services business line. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience in driving development of a project-driven, customer-facing services team with accountability to revenue.
This team will offer our customers consulting services related to their clinical decision support initiatives through direct engagement with customer leadership and project stakeholders. The team will consist of Engagement Managers experienced in CareSelect and Epic decision support products.
The VP of Clinical Decision Support Services is a member of the NDSC Executive Team, and must present a professional, polished executive profile, and is expected to maintain regular, professional contact with clients and other key stakeholders.
- Set the strategic direction for the success of Clinical Decision Support Services business line, consistent with the overall NDSC strategic vision and implement the Services strategy across the organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders and other NDSC partners to identify and prioritize opportunities and define offering
- Maintain regular contact with clients through participation in sales calls and through surveys and outreach to clients
- Build and develop a dynamic CDS services organization, including defined competencies and skills, and strategies for recruiting and on-boarding
- Cross functional leadership with internal teams to develop contracting, delivery, sales and marketing strategy and tactics to increase revenue and adoption.
- Responsible to define effective, scalable and profitable best practices, processes, and knowledge base to ensure success for our customers and the entire NDSC business line
- 5+ years management experience within Healthcare IT consulting, implementation, business development or project management.
- Proven success in leading and scaling service-oriented, client facing teams to growth and revenue targets
- Strong knowledge of healthcare and healthcare operations at the provider level
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Ability to work with minimal oversight in fast-changing environment
- Previous senior management experience at a start-up or small company
- Epic certification in a clinical application and/or experience as part of an Epic project team.