Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Location: Madison– Telecommute
National Decision Support Company is seeking an individual to join the Customer Success team to support and optimize with our live customers. You will work with customers to ensure their happiness and on-going success, as well as our internal teams to focus on process and product improvements. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, where tasks could be outside of the core function. This position will provide the successful candidate with personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company with disruptive technology. Frequent remote work is acceptable, but candidate should be in Madison to be able to attend training and key events.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Work with customers to pro-actively identify issues and plan optimization work, including upgrades and new feature implementation.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise.
- Work closely with other areas including product development and sales to ensure customer needs are met and feedback is shared. Understand product goals and communicate that with customers.
- Work with the implementation and technical services teams to continue to improve tools and process. Focus on efficiency and high impact work.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- History of academic and professional success
- Strong project and task management skills
- Strong customer service skills and background
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- 2+ years of project management or customer support experience; with demonstrated ability to manage across a high volume of projects and tasks
- 2+ years of healthcare IT experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel