CareSelect Access enables smaller EHRs, RIS, and CPOE systems to equip their clients with integrated imaging decision support and comply with the Protecting Access to Medicare Act.
Enable Your Clients with Point-of-Order Decision Support
Deliver guidance at the point of order to maximize the impact of decision support interventions.
Promote imaging appropriateness and align with imaging quality and safety programs.
Leverage the ACR's Appropriateness Criteria® to guide care decisions across advanced imaging.
API Based Integration
- System-based CareSelect RESTful API integration enables you to equip imaging decision support across your client base.
- CareSelect technical support ensures ongoing maintenance and content updates.
Fully Qualified Clinical Decision Support Mechanism
- CareSelect Access is fully qualified by CMS for use under the AUC consultation requirement of the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA).
- Comprehensive coverage of the Priority Clinical Areas (PCAs) minimize provider risk of “Outlier” status.
- Eligible for use under the Medicare Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a high-weight improvement activity.
Start Your Integration Today
CareSelect Access - Additional Resources
You May Also Be Interested In
Reduce care variation, improve order appropriateness, and comply with important federal legislation.
The Protecting Access to Medicare Act
A federal mandate for imaging decision support.
Enable the laboratory to drive the transition to high-value care.
Services & Analytics
Discover the hidden costs of low-value care and establish a data-driven culture of performance improvement built on robust services and analytics.
- Large outpatient health system decrease in low utility imaging orders