CareSelect Lab aggregates clinical knowledge around a select menu of routine conditions and translates that knowledge into maintained medical policies and best-practice recommendations.
Address Common Areas of Laboratory Misutilization
Flag obsolete tests.
Provide generic cost information.
Identify test-ordering frequency (repeat tests) and gender rules.
Clarify confusing test names (e.g., creatine vs. creatinine).
Recognize tests that may produce inaccurate results because of medications or over-the-counter drugs being taken by the patient.
Offer standardized reports that compare utilization practices among healthcare providers and across institutions.
Drive the Transition to High-Value Care
Best-practice recommendations from Mayo Clinic
- More than 1,800 best-practice alerts authored by Mayo Clinic physicians, scientists, and allied health staff.
- Based on proven care models from Mayo’s renowned multidisciplinary, integrated medical practice.
- Focused on both community testing and complex/chronic conditions.
An Analytics First Approach to Change Management
- Aligned intuitively to your practice workflows.
- Based on integrated practice and peer-review.
- Validated against population models and claims data.
- Results tied to episode, outcomes, and total cost of care.
Schedule a Demo
You May Also Be Interested In
Patient Blood Management
Learn about our complete Patient Blood Management solution.
Reduce care variation, improve order appropriateness, and comply with important federal legislation.
Align with Choosing Wisely, an initiative of the ABIM Foundation, to cover high impact medications, procedures, and screenings.
Services & Analytics
Discover the hidden costs of low-value care and establish a data-driven culture of performance improvement built on robust services and analytics.