Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer in Test to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our proprietary clinical decision support (CDS) systems and related platform technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems which matter in the lives of others. As part of our engineering team, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting and comfortable atmosphere. At NDSC, your work is critical to the success of our company, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
Some things that are important to us:
- Experience building and maintaining automated test projects, bonus points for experience on projects that have worked across different browsers.
- Comfortable creating test cases, test plans, and specifications as well as creating or acquiring test data sets typical of the QA process.
- Familiar with web based systems.
- Experience testing a service oriented architecture.
- Firm understanding of testing web applications with cross browser support.
- Understanding of relational data. Able to write ad-hoc SQL queries? Even better!
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and directly with product owners and end users.
National Decision Support Company is a rapidly growing healthcare IT software company that is passionate about making healthcare smarter. Our solutions help providers make educated decisions that improve patient care and evaluate cost effectiveness. We have a start-up atmosphere and a youthful mentality, but the market demand and stability that exceeds our age. Our customers include some of the most prestigious hospitals in all 50 states and eight countries worldwide.
Our Madison office is located downtown, just a couple blocks from the capitol. Our casual work environment and flexible hours create a healthy work-life balance. When we aren’t building great software you can find the team having fun at various outings and events around Madison, or possibly deep in a game on our office foosball table.
If you could see yourself on our team, we’d love to schedule time to talk.