Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: VP of Sales
Location: Remote — Telecommute
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking talented Strategic Sales professionals to join our team to grow our solutions footprint across new and installed customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with leaders in healthcare organizations and solving complex, real-world problems. As part of our sales team you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment with smart, innovative and dedicated team members across implementation, engineering, and sales. If you’re looking to make an impact in a growing and rapidly evolving company, apply today!
On a daily basis, you can expect to spend your time networking and cultivating relationships with C-level leaders at renowned healthcare organizations communicating how NDSC’s solutions provide evidence-based guidance at the point of care to reduce waste in the healthcare environment. You will position NDSC’s products and services to assist providers in making educated clinical decisions that improve patient outcomes through the delivery of high quality, cost effective care in support of the industry’s transformation to value-based care models. Your efforts will be focused on new client business development, executed through pipeline development, management and execution. Ideal candidates will have experience working in early to mid-stage companies, identifying market opportunities and delivering on performance targets.
To be successful you must be able to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, and be driven to make an impact.
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis based on ideal customer profiles and market feedback
- Develop robust pipeline leveraging NDSC’s current customer base and net new opportunities
- Facilitate communications back to product and engineering teams
- Initiate qualification process of leads and convert to opportunities
Opportunity Management and Sales Process Execution
- Identify key buying influences and establish trusted relationships to further the sales cycle
- Own the sales cycle, ensuring appropriate engagement of NDSC team members
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce, develop and streamline reports/analysis
- Develop quotations/ proposals and facilitate contracting process
- Support marketing and trade show activities as a client facing representative of NDSC
- Assume project manager role in late stage of sales cycle
- Establishes C-Suite relationships and access
- Responsible for earning a “trusted advisor” relationship with customers by focusing on customer’s issues and keeping NDSC relevant in the eyes of the executive team.
- Understanding their business so as to bring forward NDSC’s solutions (establishing a beachhead)
- Educating customer on significant NDSC business and prospecting based on executive priorities with the goal of establishing NDSC as a strategic technology partner for the health system
- Successfully gains meaningful access to C-Suite where a strategic relationship does not exist
- 5 years new account sales experience
- Demonstrated success in quota achievement selling healthcare software systems to hospitals
- Experience working with hospital executives at the C-suite level
- Strong new business sales experience required
- Experience selling into different areas of the hospital: i.e. Clinical, Business Office/Revenue Cycle, Information Systems, Pharmacy, Radiology, etc.
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and of the healthcare industry and trends i.e. Population Management, advanced healthcare analytics, etc.
- Experience working in a large matrix sales environment – proven ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time