Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Director of Product Mangement
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is seeking a Product Manager to provide overall vision, process and product strategies. The ideal candidate will have a history of success in growing new and existing product lines, and design and deliver products that meets our customers’ needs. This candidate must have the ability to manage complex initiatives among the team by combining strategic thinking and exceptional communication skills. The Product Manager will work closely with our customers, business partners, engineering team, marketing and sales teams, to drive the growth and scope of our product roadmap as well as guide the release of new products, initial delivery models and enhancements within NDSC’s product suite.
• Define the vision of new product capabilities while taking feedback from our customers and internal teams.
• Create a strong infrastructure for NDSC to deliver new product to the market.
• Work closely with development to ensure the successful release of products.
• Represent the needs of the customer by defining and prioritizing product requirements.
• Work closely with all internal departments on the go-to-market process to ensure the successful release of new products.
• Develop product roadmaps to guide our future strategy in product development.
• Assist in the sales process for newer product initiatives.
• Push our current product set to include higher value added features for our customers.
• 2+ years’ experience as a product manager, healthcare experience preferred
• Prior experience in a technical / product leadership position
• 4 year College or University degree